Clutch Brake Motor
5IK40GS / 5IK60GS / 5IK90GS / 5IK120GS / 5IK150GS 【K Series】
The clutch brake motor is a motor equipped with a clutch brake. The brake reaction time is the shortest, which can realize the instantaneous braking operation, and it can be started and stopped more frequently than the electromagnetic brake motor. When the clutch brake is activated, it will actuate instantaneous stop, which can support to maintain the loading and position.
The clutch brake motors are classified into single-phase motors or three-phase motors and are suitable for the mechanism of starting and stopping at a higher frequency. You can also choose motors certified by UL or CE safety standards.
• Suitable for instantaneous braking operation.
• With simple position maintaining function.
• Brake frequency: 30 times / min (normal use state).
• Alternative voltages and frequencies.
• Can be matched with a gear box to maintain a fixed speed, and the reduction ratio varies widely.
• Applied in packaging machine, food machine, automation equipment, conveyor system, CNC machine and other equipments.
• Made in Taiwan with stable quality.
• Output: 6W ~ 150W.
• Voltage: Single-phase (capacitors necessary) or three phase.
• Options: Gear Boxes
• Fan: 40W is optional, above 60W is standard accessory.
• Can choose UL, CE marking motors.