your reliable partner
Two-directional overload protection
• Limits tensile and compressive forces.
• High quality materials, hardened functional components and superior manufacturing precision guarantee excellent repetitive accuracy of the set force and increase the service lifetime.
• Backlash-free force transmission with high axial rigidity.
• Immediate force interruption in the event of overload.
• Stepless adjustment of the release force.
• Free stroke in both tensile and compressive direction can be defined by the user.
• EAS®-axial with integrated limit switch emits a signal in case of overload occurrence, which can be used to shut down the drive.
• By using an EAS®-axial and a cycle monitor, cycle frequencies can be monitored and controlled.